Trim and finely shred the salad onions. Peel and cut the carrots into fine strips. Cut the cooked chicken into strips. Peel and cut the cucumber into strips. Peel and crush the garlic cloves. Cool the chicken stock.
For the Salad
- 1 Put the cooked chicken, cucumber, carrot and onions in a bowl, pour over the dressing and toss.
- 2 Lay a lettuce leaf on each plate and spoon over the salad.
- 3 Sprinkle with a few chopped nuts for extra crunch if you like.
For the Dressing
- 4 Put the peanut butter in a bowl and work in the stock until you have a smooth paste.
- 5 Add the lime juice, soy sauce and crushed garlic, and beat again. Season to taste with the sweet chilli sauce.
- Average per serving
- Calories 420.0kCal