Cut the rump steak into strips. Deseed and slice the red peppers. Cut the broccoli into small florets. Peel and finely slice the root ginger. Drain and rinse the bamboo shoots.
- 1 Heat a wok or large pan. Add the oil and beef and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes; remove and set aside.
- 2 Add the pepper and broccoli with a splash of water and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- 3 Add the ginger and bamboo shoots and cook for a further 1 minute.
- 4 Mix the oyster and soy sauces with the sugar and water.
- 5 Return the beef to the pan, pour over the sauce and heat until it bubbles.
- 6 Serve with rice.
- Average per serving
- Calories 337.0kCal