Halve the vine tomatoes. Grate the Parmesan.
And the rest...
- 1 Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan/gas mark 6. Melt the butter in a large pan, then sauté the spinach until wilted.
- 2 Squeeze to remove any excess moisture, then stir through the cheese sauce. Season with salt and pepper.
- 3 Using a bread knife, carefully cut the top off the bread. Hollow out a little of the bread and set aside to use for bread sauce or breadcrumbs.
- 4 Pour the cheese and spinach mixture into the bread, then top with the tomatoes and crack in both the eggs.
- 5 Finish with grated parmesan and fresh herbs. Bake for 30 minutes, until the egg has set.