Cut the halloumi into 12 slices. Remove and retain the leaves from the fresh mint. Remove and retain the leaves from the fresh flat-leaf parsley. Shell the broad beans in pods. Crush the garlic cloves. Slice the onions. Zest and juice half of the lemons, and cut the remainder into wedges.
- 1 Cook the broad beans in boiling salted water for 3-4 minutes; drain and refresh under cold running water.
- 2 Slip the grey skins off the beans and discard.
- 3 Finely chop half the parsley and mint, then put in a shallow dish with the halloumi, lemon zest and juice, half the oil and freshly ground black pepper.
- 4 Heat the remaining oil in a medium frying pan. Add the onion and cook over a gentle heat for 5-6 minutes until golden, stirring occasionally.
- 5 Stir in the garlic and paprika and cook for another 1 minute.
- 6 Add the broad beans and quinoa and warm through gently.
- 7 Stir in the remaining herbs and set aside.
- 8 Heat a large griddle pan until hot. Cook the halloumi slices for 2 minutes on each side.
- 9 Divide the broad beans and quinoa mix among serving plates, top with the halloumi and serve with lemon wedges.
Very easy to make delicious.
Very tasty,very easy,very quick.
Full of flavour and easy to cook.
I used soya beans instead of broad beans. Really delicious and full of flavour.
- Average per serving
- Calories 680.0kCal