Halve and deseed the peppers. Chop the red onions. Finely chop the red chillis. Cut the Jarlsberg cheese into small cubes.
- 1 Heat oven to 190°C/375°F/gas 5 (170°C for fan ovens).
- 2 Pour boiling water over the bulgar wheat and raisins, cover with clingfilm and set aside for 10-15 minutes until tender.
- 3 Brush the pepper halves with oil. Cook in a roasting tin for 15 minutes.
- 4 Put the onion, chilli and parsley in the bowl with the bulgar wheat and raisins, season and mix well.
- 5 Stuff the peppers with the bulgar wheat. Season and drizzle with any remaining oil. Sprinkle with cheese and cook for 20 minutes more. Move on to the next step whilst you wait.
- 6 Add the baguette in the final 12 minutes of cooking.
- Average per serving
- Calories 542.0kCal