Chop the onions. Cut the chicken breast into chunks. Halve the dried apricot.
- 1 Soften the onion in a non-stick pan with the oil.
- 2 Add the ginger, coriander and chicken. Cook for 5-6 minutes.
- 3 Add the apricots and stock. Simmer for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally. Move on to the next step while you wait.
- 4 Add the boiling water to the couscous and leave for 10 minutes.
- 5 Fluff with a fork and add the almonds.
- 6 Mix the cornflour with the orange juice, add to the chicken and cook for a few minutes to thicken.
- 7 Serve with the couscous, garnished with sprigs of parsley.
- Average per serving
- Calories 500.0kCal