Chop the leaves and stalks of the coriander. Deseed and finely chop the chillis. Finely chop the small red onions. Juice the limes.
- 1 Use a sharp knife or a hand-blender to crush or pulverise the tomato then tip into a bowl. Halve and stone the avocadoes and scoop the flesh into the bowl. (Hang onto the stones)
- 2 Add all the other ingredients into the bowl and use a wooden spoon or a masher to mash to a chunky rustic dip, seasoning with salt, to taste.
- 3 If not serving straight away, tuck the avocado stones into the dip to help keep it vibrant.
- 4 If you make the guacamole well ahead of serving, squeeze a lime over the surface of the dip. The juice should help prevent any discolouration and can be simply mixed in before serving. Lay a piece of cling-film directly over the dip.
- 5 When ready to serve, remove the avocado stones and top the dip with extra coriander leaves and some slices of fresh chilli.