Toast and finely chop the shelled pistachios. Finely chop the leaves of the fresh basil. Juice the lemons.
- 1 Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4.
- 2 In a bowl, combine the pistachios, basil, 1 tbsp olive oil and juice of ½ a lemon.
- 3 Season to taste.
- 4 Place the cod on a baking tray, season and sprinkle with the remaining lemon juice.
- 5 Bake in the oven for 8 mins.
- 6 Spread the pistou gently on top of the cod and cook for another 3 – 4 mins, or until just starting to flake apart.
- 7 Meanwhile, heat the grains pouch in a microwave according to the packet instructions.
- 8 Serve the grains with the cod.
- Average per serving
- Calories 445.0kCal