Slice the onions. Cut the cooked turkey into chunks. Chop the fresh coriander. Juice the lemons. Toast the flaked almonds.
- 1 Heat the oil in a large frying pan, add the onion and cook gently for 6-8 minutes until soft.
- 2 Stir in the paste and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- 3 Stir through the turkey chunks to coat.
- 4 Add the coconut milk and stock, then gently bring to the boil.
- 5 Turn down the heat and simmer for 20 minutes until reduced, then stir through half the coriander and the lemon juice. Move on to the next step while you wait for the mixture to reduce.
- 6 Meanwhile, heat the rice and naan breads according to pack instructions.
- 7 Scatter the remaining coriander and toasted almonds over the curry. Serve with the rice, naan breads and chutney.
- Average per serving
- Calories 860.0kCal