Split the vanilla pods and scrape out and retain the seeds. Zest, plus squeeze juice from the lemons.
- 1 Heat the oven to 160°C/140°C fan/gas 3.
- 2 Soak the gelatine leaves in a bowl of cold water until soft.
- 3 Heat 100ml of the coconut milk in a small saucepan.
- 4 Remove the gelatine from the bowl and squeeze to remove excess water.
- 5 Add the gelatine to the hot coconut milk and whisk in.
- 6 Whisk together the remaining panna cotta ingredients, then add the coconut milk and gelatine mix.
- 7 Divide among 4 small ramekins and chill for at least 2 hours.
- 8 Keep in the fridge until ready to serve.
- 9 Put the frozen berries in a small saucepan with the sugar, and gently heat until the sugar and fruit juices combine to make a deep red syrup.
- 10 Roast the macadamia nuts in the oven for 8 minutes, then remove.
- 11 Allow to cool, then roughly chop.
- 12 When ready to serve, dip the ramekins in a bowl of warm water and invert each panna cotta onto a plate.
- 13 Top with the Mixed berries, a spoonful of the syrup and a scattering of roasted nuts.
This dessert was very easy to make and very tasty
- Average per serving
- Calories 426.0kCal