Finely chop the dark chocolate. Whip the whipping cream into soft peaks.
- 1 Put half of the chocolate in a jug with the vanilla extract.
- 2 Heat the semi-skimmed milk and slowly pour a little over the chocolate to melt it, whisking to give a smooth paste.
- 3 Gradually whisk in the remaining milk and keep warm.
- 4 Put the remaining chocolate in a heatproof bowl and melt it in the microwave.
- 5 Fold through nearly all the melted chocolate into the whipped cream, reserving ½ tbsp of chocolate per hot chocolate being made for garnish.
- 6 Pour the hot chocolate into cups and top each with a dollop of cream, a drizzle of the reserved chocolate and 1 Spooky Skull Marshmallow. Serve immediately.
- Average per serving
- Calories 630.0kCal