Shred the cooked chicken. Rinse the basmati rice. Beat the eggs. Chop the garlic cloves. Slice the onions.
- 1 Cook the rice according to instructions. Move on to the next step while you wait.
- 2 Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a wok or large frying pan, add the onion, then season and cook for 10 minutes until soft. Move on to the next step while you wait.
- 3 Meanwhile, put the kale in a colander and pour over boiling water to wilt; leave to drain.
- 4 Heat the sesame oil in a large non-stick frying pan, pour in the eggs and leave to set to a thin omelette.
- 5 Fold and cut the omelette into ribbons.
- 6 Add the garlic and Chinese five spice to the onion, and fry for 1 minute.
- 7 Stir in the kale and chicken and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- 8 Add the rice, stir-fry for 2 minutes, then toss through the egg and serve.
- Average per serving
- Calories 615.0kCal