Juice 1 of the limes and cut the other into wedges. Deseed and slice the red chillis. Finely slice the spring onions. Finely slice the tenderstem broccoli tips. Shred the fresh basil, but reserve a few whole leaves.
- 1 Heat the oil in large work or frying pan. When hot, add the mince and stir fry until browned all over.
- 2 Add the miso and ginger paste, sliced chillies and chinese five spice, and fry for 2-3 minutes. Move on to the next step while you wait.
- 3 Meanwhile, heat the rice according to the pack instructions.
- 4 Add the soy sauce to the mince and stir well, then add the broccoli and spring onions and cook for 2 minutes.
- 5 Stir through the rice, shredded basil and lime juice, to taste.
- 6 Garnish with a lime wedge and a few whole basil leaves.
Absolutely delicious!!! Can't knock it!
I did this with Chicken mince instead of pork.. it was delicious!
Amazing! Our family's favourite Saturday night dish! - I use pulled pork instead of pork mince though.
It was nice, but think adding a touch of garlic next time would work well
Really good, though I added garlic and used miso paste with grated fresh ginger, also added a little water so it wasn't too dry.
Really yummy and easy to do. Will be doing this again
This has become a firm favourite in our household.
Delicious! Couldn't find a combined paste, used separate miso paste and ginger paste. 45g each.
Really enjoyed this dish, very tasty and quick and easy to make. Couldn’t find Miso and Ginger Paste so brought them separately and added a good squirt of each. Cooked this for 2 people and found there was enough for one person to have cold the next day with lunch, just added some cooked chicken to it to bulk it out. Would be a fab dish to have with a buffet too
Very tasty. Lovely spicy tang. Easy to make and even easier to eat! Couldn’t find miso and ginger paste so used fresh ginger which worked really well. The portions are large which is great if your super hungry or entertaining, but will reduce the amount of rice next time if I’m making it for a mid week meal.
- Average per serving
- Calories 370.0kCal