Trim and coarsely grate the small courgettes. Beat the medium eggs. Finely grate the Parmesan cheese. Grate the Cheddar cheese.
- 1 Preheat the oven to 190°C, 375°F or gas mark 5 and line six holes of a 12-hole muffin tin with paper cases. Wrap the grated courgette in a clean tea towel and wring out to remove the excess water.
- 2 Melt the butter in a saucepan set over a medium heat. Stir in the grated courgette and peas and cook for a minute, until the vegetables begin to sizzle.
- 3 Stir in the spinach and cook for 3-4 minutes more, until the spinach has completely wilted and no liquid remains in the saucepan. Set aside and let cool slightly.
- 4 Combine the yogurt, egg, Parmesan and all but a small handful of the Cheddar cheese in a bowl. In a second mixing bowl, measure out the flour and add the veg from the pan
- 5 Tip the yogurt mixture into this and mix quickly, but not too thoroughly, with a large spoon.
- 6 Divide between the muffin cases, sprinkle with the reserved, grated cheese and bake the muffins for 25 minutes, or until well-risen and golden on top.
- 7 Cool on a wire rack for at least 15 minutes and serve warm or cold.
Not bad, but could do with something else to give it some flavour
- Average per serving
- Calories 220.0kCal