Chop the fresh parsley. Chop the fresh thyme. Finely chop the Greek Olives with Oregano.
- 1 Heat the oven to 200°C/400°F/gas 6 (180°C for fan ovens). Cook the potatoes according to the packet instructions.
- 2 Put the bread in a food processor and pulse to form rough crumbs. Transfer the crumbs to a bowl and stir in the chopped olives, thyme and parsley, then season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- 3 Heat the oil in a frying pan and add the lamb. Cook over a high heat until browned all over, then transfer to a board. Remove any excess oil with kitchen paper.
- 4 Spread the mustard over the lamb and press the crumb mixture on top. Put the lamb in a small roasting tin and roast for 25 minutes.
- 5 Transfer the lamb to a board and leave to rest for 5 minutes. Meanwhile, cook the beans in boiling salted water for 3 minutes, until just tender.
- 6 Divide the potatoes and beans between 2 plates, then slice the lamb into cutlets to serve.
Nice and easy
Very nice, tweaked slightly to our taste
Very easy and tasty, even if you can't get all the right herbs!
Very tasty and very easy! A great one to show off to the family.
- Average per serving
- Calories 141.0kCal