Finely chop the small garlic cloves. Finely chop the red onions. Grate the cucumber. Chop the fresh mint.
- 1 Soak 2 wooden skewers per person in water for 15 minutes. Move on to the next step while you wait.
- 2 Put the mince in a bowl with the spices, garlic and half the chopped onion. Season and mix well to combine.
- 3 Divide the mince and shape into sausages so that there are 2 per person, then thread onto the skewers.
- 4 Heat the grill to high and cook the kofte for 8-10 minutes, turning halfway, until cooked through.
- 5 Remove from the skewers and chop the kofte into chunks.
- 6 Mix the cucumber with the natural yogurt and mint. Season and divide between the wraps along with the kofte and a few spinach leaves, then roll up.
- Average per serving
- Calories 279.0kCal