Finely chop the red onions. Zest and juice the lemons. Toast the pine nut. Finely chop the stoneless dates. Roughly chop the fresh mint. Roughly chop the fresh flat-leaf parsley.
- 1 Place the lamb chops, paprika, half the onion, one-third of the vinegar and one-quarter of the oil in a bowl. Mix well, season and set aside.
- 2 Put the couscous, lemon zest and juice, toasted pine nuts and dates in a bowl. Season and pour over the boiling water. Cover with clingfilm and leave for 10 minutes.
- 3 Fluff up with a fork and stir in half the herbs.
- 4 In a small bowl, mix the remaining herbs, red onion, vinegar and oil. Season.
- 5 Heat the grill to high. Brown the lamb for 2-3 minutes each side.
- 6 Cover with foil and leave to rest for 10 minutes.
- 7 Serve the lamb on the couscous with the vinaigrette to pour over.
- Average per serving
- Calories 680.0kCal