Drain and rinse the tinned cannellini beans. Crush the garlic cloves. Quarter the tomatoes. Cut the red onions so that there are 2 wedges per serving. Juice the lemons. Cut each of the lamb leg steaks into 4 cubes.
- 1 Mix together the lamb, cumin, rosemary and oil in a bowl.
- 2 Thread the lamb, onion wedges and tomato quarters on to skewers.
- 3 Heat a griddle to hot, then cook the kebabs over a medium heat for 7-9 minutes, turning occasionally, until brown but still juicy. Move on to the next step while you wait.
- 4 Meanwhile, heat the butter in a frying pan and cook the garlic and beans for 5 minutes.
- 5 Season, add the lemon juice and roughly crush with a fork. Serve with the skewers.
- Average per serving
- Calories 395.0kCal