Halve the charlotte potatoes. Roughly chop the leeks. Diagonally score the skinless chicken breasts.
- 1 Heat the oven to 200°C/400°f/ gas 6 (180°C for fan ovens).
- 2 Put the potatoes on a baking tray, drizzle with 1 tbsp olive oil and roast in the oven for 20 minutes.
- 3 Meanwhile, mix the leek, baby carrots and chicken breasts in a bowl with the lemon tray bake sauce. Drizzle over the remaining olive oil.
- 4 Spread the mixture over the top of the potatoes, cover with foil and cook for 20 minutes.
- 5 Remove the foil and return to the oven for a further 5-10 minutes until the chicken breasts are cooked through.
- 6 Serve straight away with steamed runner beans.
- Average per serving
- Calories 485.0kCal