Cut the red onions into 6 wedges. Dice into 2cm chunks the peppers. Crumble the feta. Chop the flat-leaf parsley.
And the rest...
- 1 Preheat the oven to 180°C/160°C fan/gas mark 4.
- 2 Add the onions and peppers to a 40 x 25cm roasting tray. Add the olive oil and 2 tbsp of the Cook with M&S Moroccan paste, then toss everything together to coat.
- 3 Roast for 15 minutes, until the vegetables have softened.
- 4 Spread ½ tsp of the remaining Cook with M&S Moroccan paste over each cod fillet, and add to the tray along with the olives and feta.
- 5 Return to the oven for 10 minutes, until the fish is cooked through.
- 6 Season the fish to serve and finish with a sprinkle of chopped parsley.