Zest and juice the limes. Roughly chop the feta cheese. Peel, stone and finely chop the mango. Finely chop the salad onions. Chop the fresh coriander. Deseed and finely dice the jalapeño green chillis.
- 1 Carefully slice the top off each tomato to make a lid.
- 2 Using a small knife, cut a cone shape into each tomato to release the core.
- 3 Cut the core away from the flesh and discard.
- 4 Finely dice the flesh and put in a medium bowl.
- 5 Put a sieve over a small bowl.
- 6 Use a teaspoon to hollow out the tomatoes, leaving a 1cm border so they retain a sturdy shell.
- 7 Put the seeds and flesh into the sieve, allowing the tomato juice to drain through.
- 8 Take any large pieces of flesh from the sieve, finely dice them and add to the other diced tomato.
- 9 Discard the remaining sieve contents.
- 10 To make the dressing, take 1 tbsp tomato juice from the bowl, and whisk with the oil, lime zest and juice.
- 11 Season to taste, and set aside.
- 12 Add the cheese, mango, salad onion, coriander and chilli to the diced tomato, pour the dressing over and stir until well combined.
- 13 Divide the mixture among the hollowed-out tomatoes, packing it in, and top with the tomato lids.
- 14 Leave to marinate for at least 1 hour before serving.
Healthy and tasty, will be great recipe for the summer!
Just make them! Won't be disappointed. Did take me a little longer to make then the guide time.
- Average per serving
- Calories 401.0kCal