Shred the Sweetheart cabbages.
- 1 Heat up 1 tbsp olive oil in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- 2 Add the pancetta and fry until starting to crisp up and colour, then add the shredded cabbage and gently stir fry altogether for 1-2 mins (or until the cabbage is just starting to wilt).
- 3 Add the mussels (including the sauce), stir through and place a lid on top.
- 4 Cook altogether for 7-8 mins, stirring occasionally.
- 5 Meanwhile, prepare the fish.
- 6 Season with salt and pepper.
- 7 Heat up 2 tbsps olive oil in a large frying pan, and pan fry to pack instructions (or until crisp and cooked through).
- 8 To serve, divide the mussels and cabbage evenly between 4 serving bowls.
- 9 Create a shallow well in each, and place a piece of fish on top.
- 10 Finally, drizzle over any remaining pan juices from the mussels.
- 11 Serve immediately.
Dee Dee Kemp
Very nice, tasty, light, easy and very quick to make especially after a long day at work. Thank you M & S
Delicious! Very easy and quick to make! Perfect dish for a scorcher of a day like today! Added some shallots as only had garlic butter mussels but still yummy!!
- Average per serving
- Calories 574.0kCal