Cut the aubergines so that each one is cut into 8 slices. Slice the salad onions. Remove and retain the leaves from the fresh coriander. Remove and retain the leaves from the fresh mint.
- 1 Soak the couscous in the boiling water for 10 minutes.
- 2 Chop half the coriander and mint, then stir in, along with the salad onions.
- 3 Meanwhile, heat a griddle pan until very hot. Brush the aubergines with the oil and season.
- 4 Place the aubergines on the griddle for 2-3 minutes each side, until chargrilled and tender.
- 5 Put the ground coriander in a small heatproof bowl and stir in 0.75 tbsp boiling water per serving being made (eg. for 4 servings use 3 tbsp water). Leave to cool.
- 6 Whisk in the crème fraîche; season.
- 7 Divide the couscous among serving plates and arrange the aubergine on top.
- 8 Drizzle over the dressing and scatter over the pomegranate seeds and herbs.
- Average per serving
- Calories 450.0kCal