Zest the lemons. Peel the garlic cloves. Shell the pistachio nut.
- 1 Heat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6 (180°C for fan ovens).
- 2 Put all the paste ingredients in a food processor, season with black pepper and whizz to a thick paste, adding a little more oil if necessary.
- 3 Season the lamb, then press the paste onto the meat to form a crust.
- 4 Put in a roasting tin and roast for 15 minutes for pink meat or 20-25 minutes for well done, depending on the size of the lamb and your preference.
- 5 Leave to rest for 5-10 minutes before serving.
- Average per serving
- Calories 455.0kCal