Finely chop the shelled pistachios. Chop the fresh rosemary. Roughly chop the cucumber. Halve the Santini tomatoes. Crumble the feta. Chop the flat-leaf parsley. Juice the lemons.
- 1 Heat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan/gas 6.
- 2 Put the breadcrumbs in a bowl and stir in the chilli flakes, pistachios and rosemary.
- 3 Season with salt and pepper.
- 4 Spread the mustard over one side of each rack of lamb.
- 5 Press the breadcrumb mixture firmly on to the mustard.
- 6 Put in a roasting tin and cook in the oven for 30 minutes.
- 7 Meanwhile, make the Greek salad.
- 8 In a bowl, mix together the cucumber, tomatoes, olives, feta and parsley.
- 9 Whisk together the oil and lemon juice, and drizzle over the salad.
- 10 Take the lamb out of the oven and leave to rest for 5 minutes.
- 11 Slice and serve with the salad and roasted Jersey Royal potatoes.
- Average per serving
- Calories 558.0kCal