Chop the chestnuts. Peel and chop the onions. Peel, core and dice the cooking apples. Discard the stalks and chop the fresh sage.
- 1 Heat the butter in a large frying pan.
- 2 Add the onion and fry for 3-4 minutes until softened.
- 3 Set aside to cool down.
- 4 Once cool, mix the onion with the rest of the ingredients.
- 5 Refrigerate until ready for use.
This recipe is very confusing as it doesn't say how long the stuffing actually takes to cook, just how to put the recipe together.
- Average per serving
- Calories 485.0kCal