Slice the red chillis. Zest and juice the limes. Chop the garlic cloves. Chop the shallots. Peel and chop the ginger. Chop the stalks and leaves of the fresh coriander separately.
- 1 Heat the oil in a pan, add the chopped garlic and shallots, ginger and half the chilli, and stir fry for 2-3 minutes.
- 2 Add the star anise, stock, fish sauce, lime zest and coriander stalks, bring to the boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
- 3 Strain into a clean pan then return to the heat and move on to the next step.
- 4 Meanwhile, cook the noodles according to the pack instructions and move on to the next step whilst cooking.
- 5 Add the vegetable stir fry to the broth and cook for 2 minutes, then add the prawns and simmer for a further 1-2 minutes until just cooked.
- 6 Add the noodles, soy sauce and lime juice to taste.
- 7 Divide between two bowls and serve with the remaining coriander and chilli.
Emeriel Cúo Háran
This was simply incredible.
So simple to make and really tasty
Tasty but not the best looking of dishes.
Easy, tasty and healthy. Added more chillies for extra heat
Made this tonight after a trip to local M&S for ingredients! Easy to prep, ready in time stated and tasted absolutely amazing, so much kick in the stock, disappointed I had to throw the drained bits away, but flavour was so fresh, clean, and tasty! Highly recommend this!!!
Excellent! Lovely tasty soup. The portion size was very large, great for a lunch but more than enough for 4 as a starter!
- Average per serving
- Calories 280.0kCal