Halve the vine tomatoes. Remove and retain the leaves from the fresh basil.
- 1 Heat the oven to 220°C/425°F/gas 7 (200°C for fan ovens).
- 2 Put the chipolatas in a shallow roasting tin.
- 3 Smear a little of the pesto over the cut side of each tomato, then add to the tin. Season and drizzle with the oil.
- 4 Roast for 20-25 minutes or until the sausages are cooked, shaking halfway through; set aside. Move on to the next step while you wait.
- 5 Cook the lentils according to pack instructions.
- 6 Transfer to a bowl and stir through the remaining pesto.
- 7 Divide the salad leaves among serving plates and spoon over the lentils.
- 8 Slice the sausages into chunks and arrange over the lentils, along with the tomatoes.
- 9 Scatter over the basil to serve.
So easy to put together, have made this a few times and is so tasty
Nice - will make again
- Average per serving
- Calories 420.0kCal