Peel and cut evenly into halves or quarters the carrots. Peel and cut evenly into halves or quarters the parsnip.
- 1 Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- 2 Place the carrots and parsnips into the roasting tray, sprinkle with salt to season and drizzle over 3 tbsp of the oil (tossing gently to coat the vegetables).
- 3 Roast for 15 minutes, then remove the tray from the oven and stir the vegetables.
- 4 Roast for a further 15 minutes.
- 5 While the vegetables are roasting, whisk together the honey, mustard and the rest of the oil in a small bowl.
- 6 Remove the tray from the oven, and pour the honey-mustard sauce over the vegetables.
- 7 Toss gently until evenly coated, and return the tray to the oven for a further 10 mins – or until the vegetables are tender and caramelised.
- Average per serving
- Calories 962.0kCal