Slice the garlic cloves. Halve the cherry tomatoes.
- 1 Heat the oven to 150°C/300°F/gas 2 (130°C for fan ovens).
- 2 Arrange the tomatoes in a single layer on a roasting tray with the garlic. Drizzle with the olive oil and season.
- 3 Roast for about 45 minutes until the tomatoes have started to shrivel. Move on to the next steps while you wait.
- 4 Meanwhile, make up the bread mix according to pack instructions, adding a third of the extra virgin olive oil to the water.
- 5 Roll out the dough to cover the base of one 30cm x 20cm baking tin per focaccia being made.
- 6 Cover with a tea towel and leave to rise in a warm place for 20-30 minutes.
- 7 Heat the oven to 220°C/425°F/gas 7 (200°C for fan ovens).
- 8 Use your fingers to dimple all over the surface of the dough.
- 9 Arrange the tomatoes over the top, scatter with the thyme, season and drizzle with the remaining extra virgin olive oil.
- 10 Bake for 20 minutes until the bread is golden and risen.
- 11 Cool slightly, cut into squares and serve warm.
- Average per serving
- Calories 390.0kCal