Slice the courgettes. Deseed and cut the orange peppers into bite-sized pieces. Peel and cut the medium red onions into wedges. Finely chop the fresh coriander. Finely chop the fresh parsley. Drain and rinse the canned chickpeas.
- 1 Toss the courgette, tomatoes, pepper and onion in a roasting tin with the olive oil. Season and roast for 20 minutes at 200°C/400°F/gas 6 (180°C for fan ovens). Move on to the next step while you wait.
- 2 In a small frying pan, lightly toast the cumin seeds, coriander seeds and paprika.
- 3 Grind the toasted herbs in a pestle and mortar then stir in the fresh coriander and parsley, harissa paste, lemon juice and the extra virgin olive oil.
- 4 Remove the vegetables from the oven and stir through the chickpeas and dressing.
- 5 Cook for another 5 minutes and serve with the feta cheese crumbled over.