Slice the Cornish new potatoes. Zest the lemons. Chop the fresh dill. Flake the poached Scottish salmon fillets.
- 1 Heat the oven to 190°C/170°C fan/gas 5. Roll out the pastry and use to line a 23cm x 3.5cm deep loose-bottomed tart tin. Line with baking parchment, fill with baking beans and bake for 20 minutes.
- 2 Remove from the oven and discard the paper and beans. Reduce the oven temperature to 180°C/160°C fan/gas 4.
- 3 Meanwhile, cook the potatoes in boiling salted water for 10-15 minutes, until just tender. Drain well.
- 4 In a large bowl, beat together the ricotta, milk and eggs, and season.
- 5 Stir in the lemon zest and dill, then gently fold in the potatoes and salmon.
- 6 Spoon the mixture into the pastry case and gently spread it out, using a spoon.
- 7 Bake for 25 minutes, until the filling is just set.
Very easy to make, but little or no flavour when hot or warm. Eaten cold delicious .
Delicious and So Easy!
Easy to make, quick and delicious
- Average per serving
- Calories 379.0kCal