Chop the onions. Soften the butter. Chop the coriander.
- 1 Boil the eggs for 8 minutes, rinse under cold running water and leave to cool.
- 2 Shell and quarter them, then set aside 6 quarters. Chop the remainder.
- 3 Meanwhile, put the salmon in a pan, skin side up and just cover with cold water. Bring slowly to the boil, then remove from the heat and cover with a lid.
- 4 Leave for 4-5 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fish, until just cooked through, then remove the fish from the pan. Reserve 600ml of the cooking water.
- 5 Heat the oil and cook the onion over a moderate heat for 6-7 minutes until golden at the edges.
- 6 Add the korma paste, rice and reserved water. Bring to a gentle simmer, then cover and cook for 15-20 minutes or until all the liquid has been absorbed and the rice is tender.
- 7 Flake the fish. Fork it through the rice with the prawns and chopped eggs.
- 8 Cover the pan and leave for 5 minutes on a very low heat.
- 9 Stir through the butter, lemon juice and coriander, and season.
- 10 Decorate with the quartered eggs and some coriander leaves.
- Average per serving
- Calories 500.0kCal