Peel and reserve the peel from one the clementines.
- 1 To make the clementine syrup, put 300ml water in a saucepan with the sugar, rosemary and clementine peel, and bring to the boil over a medium heat.
- 2 Boil for 3 mins, or until the sugar has dissolved.
- 3 Remove from the heat and leave to infuse for at least 30 mins.
- 4 Meanwhile, heat the oven to 110°C/90°C fan/gas ¼, and line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- 5 Slice the unpeeled clementine into thin rounds and blot between sheets of kitchen paper.
- 6 Put the slices on a wire rack, on the baking tray, and bake for 2 hours, turning occasionally to prevent sticking.
- 7 Leave to cool.
- 8 Mix the vermouth, vodka and gin, and pour over ice into 2 glasses.
- 9 Add a dash of the cooled syrup, stir, and garnish with a dried clementine slice.
- Average per serving
- Calories 55.0kCal