Drain the roasted peppers in extra virgin oil with rosemary. Drain and rinse the tinned chickpeas. Crush the garlic cloves. Thinly slice the small red onions. Halve the lemons. Separate the leaves and stalks of the fresh parsley and discard of the stalks.
- 1 Place a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat and toss in the peppers, chickpeas, garlic, red onion and juice of half the lemon. Cook for 4-5 minutes until warmed through.
- 2 Stir in the parsley and divide between serving plates, then set the pan aside.
- 3 Season the fish with the smoked paprika and a little salt and pepper.
- 4 Using the same pan as before, cook the fish over a medium heat for 4 minutes each side.
- 5 Cut the remaining lemon into wedges.
- 6 Serve the fish on top of the chickpea salad, along with the lemon wedges to squeeze over.
- Average per serving
- Calories 395.0kCal