Half and thinly sliced the onions. Drain and reserve the oil, slice the Deli Grilled Peppers.
- 1 To speed things up, get your ingredients organised and ready to cook. Boil the kettle and get your pan hot.
- 2 Put the sliced onion into a sieve and pour freshly boiled water from a kettle over it – this will help it to cook faster.
- 3 Tip the reserved oil from the peppers into a large frying pan. Cook the onion over a high heat for 2 minutes.
- 4 Reduce heat to medium, then stir in the peppers, paste and passata.
- 5 Cook gently for 2 minutes. Season to taste.
- 6 Make 4 hollows in the mixture and crack in the eggs.
- 7 Cover with a lid and cook for about 6 minutes until the whites are set and the yolks are soft.
- 8 Scatter with coriander and serve with warm flatbread and yogurt, if you like.
Very tasty dish. So easy to make.
- Average per serving
- Calories 750.0kCal