Zest and juice the limes. Soaked in cold water the gelatine leaves. Whip the whipping cream into soft peaks.
- 1 Heat the oven to 180°C/160°C fan/gas 4.
- 2 Toss the pecans in the maple syrup, spread on a baking tray and bake for 8 minutes.
- 3 Leave to cool, then chop.
- 4 Reserve 8 strawberries, and hull and slice the rest.
- 5 Mix half the strawberry slices with 2 tbsp Summer Cup, icing sugar and 1 tsp lime zest.
- 6 Leave to macerate at room temperature for 1 hour.
- 7 To make the jelly, heat the remaining strawberry slices in a pan with 150ml water, caster sugar and 2 tbsp Summer Cup.
- 8 Bring to the boil, then simmer for 6 minutes.
- 9 Blend until smooth, then pass through a sieve.
- 10 Add the remaining Summer Cup, lime juice and soaked gelatine leaves.
- 11 Stir well and cool to room temperature.
- 12 Cut the Swiss roll into 1cm slices, halve, then divide among 8 martini glasses. Spoon over a little of the strawberry juice, then cover with strawberry slices.
- 13 Divide the jelly among the glasses, then set in the fridge.
- 14 Divide the custard among the glasses, followed by the whipped cream.
- 15 Then sprinkle with the pecans and lime zest, and top with a whole strawberry.
Seriously? You guys are KILLING me with all this delicious sweet stuff. I am going to have to join a gym.
- Average per serving
- Calories 616.0kCal