Cut the cod loin fillets into bite-size pieces. Trim and cut the asparagus tips in half. Cut the lemons into wedges. Crush the garlic cloves.
And the rest...
- 1 For the aïoli, combine the mayonnaise and garlic with a squeeze of lemon juice and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
- 2 Blanch the asparagus in boiling salted water for 1 minute, then drain and refresh under cold running water. Pat the asparagus and cod dry with kitchen paper.
- 3 Mix together the flour, paprika, cumin and oregano in a bowl and season.
- 4 Dust the asparagus and cod with the mixture, shaking off any excess.
- 5 Heat the oil in a large, non-stick frying pan and add the cod. Cook over a medium heat for 4-5 minutes, turning occasionally, until cooked through. Remove with a slotted spoon and drain on kitchen paper.
- 6 Add the asparagus to the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes, turning once or twice (add a splash of water if the pan becomes too dry). Remove and drain on kitchen paper.
- 7 Serve with the aïoli, plus lemon wedges to squeeze over.
For the Aïoli
- Average per serving
- Calories 225.0kCal