Slice the onions. Peel and slice the carrots. Cut the cauliflowers into florets. Peel and crush the garlic cloves. Chop the fresh coriander. Peel, deseed and cut the butternut squash into chunks.
- 1 Heat the oil in a deep frying pan and fry the onions for 5 minutes until softened, adding the garlic for the last minute.
- 2 Stir in the curry paste and tomatoes, then add the carrots, cauliflower, squash and stock.
- 3 Bring to the boil, cover the pan and simmer for 10 minutes then add the green beans.
- 4 Simmer for a further 5-10 minutes, meanwhile cook the rice and naan breads according to pack instructions.
- 5 Stir through the coriander and check the seasoning, adding salt and lemon juice to taste.
- 6 Serve together with the rice, naan bread and a dollop of plain yogurt.
This was easy to make and very tasty. It did take a bit longer for the squash to cook than the recipe suggested but perhaps I made the chunks too large. Suggest either chopping them smaller or allowing a bit more time if, like me, you like them chunky😊.
- Average per serving
- Calories 175.0kCal