Roughly chop the onions. Finely chop the garlic cloves. Drain and rinse the tinned kidney beans. Drain and rinse the tinned sweetcorn. Peel, stone and dice the large avocados. Grate the reduced-fat mature Cheddar cheese.
- 1 Heat the oven to 200°C/400°F/gas 6 (180°C for fan ovens).
- 2 Spray a large pan with a squirt of oil. Heat over a medium heat and cook the onion for 8 minutes, until softened.
- 3 Stir in the garlic, fajita seasoning and tomato purée, then cook for another 1 minute.
- 4 Add the baked beans, kidney beans, sweetcorn and 40ml water per serving (eg. for 4 servings, use 160ml water). Bring to the boil and cook for 8-10 minutes to heat through.
- 5 Stir through the avocado and divide most of the bean mixture among the flour tortillas, keeping a couple of spoonfuls back.
- 6 Top with two-thirds of the cheese.
- 7 Roll up the tortillas and place in a baking dish. Spoon over the remaining bean mixture and scatter with the rest of the cheese.
- 8 Place in the oven and bake for 15 minutes until the cheese is golden.
- Average per serving
- Calories 460.0kCal