Cut the venison steaks into thin strips. Cut into bite-sized pieces the tenderstem broccoli. Deseed and finely chop the red chillis. Mince the thumb ginger. Crush the garlic cloves.
- 1 Put all the sauce ingredients (soy sauce, juice of 1 clementine, ginger, garlic and honey) into a small bowl and whisk together.
- 2 Segment the other clementine over a separate bowl, reserving any juice. Set aside.
- 3 Heat the olive oil in a large wok or frying pan over a medium-high heat.
- 4 Add the venison and stir-fry until just coloured, but not cooked through.
- 5 Add the broccoli, spring onions and chilli, and stir-fry for 3 minutes, or until the broccoli is almost tender.
- 6 Add the sauce and beansprouts, and stir-fry for a further 3 minutes.
- 7 To serve, divide between 2 bowls.
- 8 Top with the clementine segments, pour over the reserved juice and add a splash of sesame oil.
- 9 Delicious with cooked noodles or rice.
Great Recipie. Quantity and Instructions Rubbish!
Instructions don't make sense and the ginger isn't even mentioned at all so had to guess when to add that.
- Average per serving
- Calories 407.0kCal