Cut into bitesize pieces the Tenderstem® broccoli. Chop into small pieces and drain the anchovies. Chop the garlic clove. Grate the Parmesan.
- 1 Bring a large pot of water to a boil, and cook pasta according to pack instructions.
- 2 2 mins before the end of its cooking time, add the broccoli to the pot.
- 3 Cook altogether until the broccoli is fork tender. Drain, then cover and set aside; reserve some of the cooking water.
- 4 Heat up the olive oil in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- 5 Add the garlic, anchovies and chilli flakes and cook gently for a few minutes until the garlic is very lightly golden and the anchovies breaking apart (adjust the heat if you need to, to ensure the garlic doesn’t brown).
- 6 Return the large pot to the stove over medium heat.
- 7 Add the drained pasta, broccoli and anchovy oil, along with a splash of the reserved pasta water.
- 8 Stir gently for 1-2 mins, until well combined and hot (top up with an extra splash of pasta water if necessary).
- 9 Serve immediately, topped with grated parmesan.
Was prepared to be underwhelmed as not many ingredients. Quick and very tasty
- Average per serving
- Calories 654.0kCal