Peel and slice the shallots. Chop the garlic cloves. Drain the butter beans. Halve the vine tomatoes. Chop the flat-leaf parsley. Chop the basil.
- 1 Heat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan/gas 6
- 2 Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a large, heavy-based frying pan over a medium-high heat.
- 3 Add the shallots, fennel seeds and ground coriander, and fry for 2-3 minutes before adding the garlic.
- 4 Continue to cook until the shallots have softened and are starting to caramelise – about 3-4 minutes.
- 5 Meanwhile, bring 500ml of the vegetable stock to the boil in a medium saucepan.
- 6 Add the quinoa and cook over a medium heat for 12 minutes, stirring occasionally
- 7 Drain and transfer to a large mixing bowl.
- 8 Using a large metal spoon, gently stir through the shallots, butter beans, half the tomatoes and the chopped herbs.
- 9 Sprinkle over a little sea salt.
- 10 Put the mixture into a 2-litre ovenproof dish and pour over the remaining stock
- 11 Scatter with the remaining tomatoes and top with slices of prosciutto, but don’t cover all the quinoa
- 12 Drizzle over the remaining olive oil, season with black pepper and bake for 18-20 minutes.
- 13 To serve, drizzle with a little olive oil, scatter over the parsley, basil and rocket, and accompany with natural yogurt
This is a very healthy amazing recipe, well done M&S
Very very good! Loved the taste of this - the prosciutto adds a really nice saltiness, overall very flavoursome and healthy!!
- Average per serving
- Calories 350.0kCal