Zest and juice the lemons. Trim, halve and cut the salad onions into lengths. Drain the tinned tuna chunks in spring water. Chop the parsley.
- 1 Bring a pan of water to the boil and cook the penne according to pack instructions.
- 2 Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a small frying pan, add the salad onions and cook gently for 1-2 minutes until softened.
- 3 Add the drained tuna, lemon rind, 1 tbsp lemon juice and the parsley; stir and set aside.
- 4 When the pasta is cooked, spoon 3-4 tbsp of the cooking water into the tuna mix and drain the rest.
- 5 Return the pasta to the pan, tip in the tuna mix and toss well. Season to taste, adding more lemon juice and a little extra olive oil, if needed.
- Average per serving
- Calories 395.0kCal