Drain the marinated artichoke.
- 1 Boil the peas for 2 minutes, then drain and refresh.
- 2 Arrange them on a serving platter with the artichokes and rocket.
- 3 Whisk together the olive oil and lemon juice, season and drizzle over the salad.
- 4 Cut 12 thin slices from the baguette.
- 5 Toast it on both sides, then spread generously with the goat's cheese.
- 6 Arrange the toast on top of the salad, and serve immediately.
Loved it, I added more rocket and peas and it was all eaten up. The lemon juice and oil is the simplest but best dressing with marinated artichokes.
Added radishes and pecan nuts too so quick and simple and was yum
- Average per serving
- Calories 362.0kCal