Peel and cut the carrots into matchsticks. Zest and juice the limes. Trim and thinly slice the fine green beans lengthways. Trim and thinly slice the radish. Evenly slice the pork fillet. Remove and retain the leaves from the fresh coriander.
- 1 Put the carrots, green beans and radishes in a serving bowl.
- 2 Whisk together the lime rind and juice, honey and fish sauce and pour over the vegetables. Stir to combine then set aside.
- 3 Heat the oil in a griddle pan and add the pork slices. Cook for 2-3 minutes each side until the juices run clear.
- 4 Add to the radish salad, along with the coriander, and stir well.
- 5 Serve immediately with steamed basmati rice.
- Average per serving
- Calories 250.0kCal