Defrost the frozen ready-made puff pastry. Grate the Grana Padano cheese. Tear the buffalo mozzarella into pieces.
- 1 Heat the oven to 200°C/400°F/gas 6 (180°C for fan ovens).
- 2 Cut the pastry equally so that there is one piece per serving being made, place on a baking tray and score around the edges of each piece to make a thin border.
- 3 Scatter 1 tbsp grated Grana Padano over each pastry case, dot over pieces of mozzarella and lay 6 asparagus tips on top of each.
- 4 Drizzle with oil and bake for 15-20 minutes until golden.
- 5 Serve with Grana Padano shavings on the side.
- Average per serving
- Calories 310.0kCal