Rinse and drain the quinoa. Trim and slice the fine green beans. Halve the garlic cloves. Juice the lemons. Trim and slice the radish. Halve, pit, peel and slice the ripe Hass avocados.
- 1 Put the rinsed quinoa into a saucepan and cover with plenty of cold water.
- 2 Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes, until tender.
- 3 Drain, rinse with cold water and drain well.
- 4 Meanwhile, cook the green beans in lightly salted boiling water for 3-4 minutes, until just tender.
- 5 Drain and rinse with cold water to cool them quickly.
- 6 Rub the cut surfaces of the garlic clove around the inside of a large serving bowl, then discard it (this will give a hint of garlic to the salad).
- 7 Add the olive oil, lemon juice and cumin. Season with salt and pepper and whisk together.
- 8 Tip the drained quinoa and beans into the serving bowl and add the radish, avocado and salad leaves.
- 9 Toss together gently, then serve immediately.
Simple but delicious
- Average per serving
- Calories 699.0kCal