Slice the chestnut mushrooms. Finely slice the red onions. Thinly slice the red peppers. Drain the kidney beans. Roughly tear the kale. Crumble the feta. Deseed and finely slice the red chillis.
And the rest...
- 1 Preheat the oven to 200˚C/180˚C fan/gas mark 6.
- 2 Heat a splash of olive oil in a pan and blister the tomatoes over a high heat for 3-4 minutes. Shake the pan now and again, making sure the tomatoes are blistered all over, then set aside.
- 3 Sauté the mushrooms, onion and pepper in a little olive oil over a medium heat for around 10 minutes, until the mushrooms are golden brown and the onions are softened and sweet.
- 4 Add the Cook With M&S Spanish paste and heat off for a minute or so, then add the beans, kale, blistered tomatoes and chopped tomatoes, heating and stirring for a few more minutes.
- 5 Pour the mix into a large ovenproof pan, making four small wells in each corner of the pan. Crack an egg into each well and bake for 12 to 15 minutes, depending on how you like your eggs. Finish with crumbled feta and fresh chilli.