Crush the digestive biscuits. Melt the butter. Cut the forced rhubarb into 5cm lengths. Sift the cornflour.
- 1 Butter one 20cm spring-form tin per cheesecake being made.
- 2 Mix the biscuits and butter together and press firmly into the base of the tin; leave to chill.
- 3 Gently heat the rhubarb with four-fifths of the sugar in a saucepan for 5 minutes until tender. Leave to cool.
- 4 Heat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas 4 (160°C for fan ovens).
- 5 Beat together the remaining ingredients until smooth and pour into the tin. Swirl the rhubarb into the top and bake for 30-35 minutes.
- 6 Turn off the oven and leave to cool with the door slightly open. Chill for 2 hours before serving.
- Average per serving
- Calories 355.0kCal